Options abound for dinner in Old San Juan where you’ll find a wide variety of authentic and creative restaurants. Below are a few options.
- El Jibarito Traditional Puerto Rican restaurant with a quirky decorative scene of historic houses of old San Juan. You can enjoy the authentic food of the Island.
280 Sol Street, Old San Juan, PR 00901
Monday – Sunday 10:30 am-9:00 pm
- St. Germain It is known for special salads, selection of exquisite paninis, and soups. You can enjoy your dinner in calm and historic ambiance. It’s a good option for people with a vegetarian or gluten free diet too.
156 Sol Street, Old San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901
Tuesday – Saturday 11:30 am-4:00 pm / 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am-3:00 pm / 6:00 pm-11:00 pm
Monday – Closed
- Verde Mesa Creative gourmet cuisine.
107 Tetuan Street with San Jose Street, Old San Juan, PR 00901
Tuesday – Saturday 12:00 pm-3:00 pm / 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Marmalade International fine dining
317 Fortaleza Street, Old San Juan, PR 00901
Monday – Sunday 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Cinema Cafe Located at Cuartel Ballaja, it is an Indoor/ Outdoor restaurant with a spectacular view of fort El Morro. It’s perfect to have some drinks and the mojitos are great. After your dinner/ drinks you can also look for theater shows and movies that are presented in an old-style small movie theater in the back of the restaurant.
Inside Cuartel de Ballaja, Fortaleza Street, Old San Juan, PR 00901
Tuesday – Thursday 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday – Sunday 11:00 am-11:00 pm