Options abound for dinner in Old San Juan where you’ll find a wide variety of authentic and creative restaurants. Below are a few options.
- El Jibarito Traditional Puerto Rican restaurant with a quirky decorative scene of historic houses of old San Juan. You can enjoy the authentic food of the Island.
280 Sol Street, Old San Juan, PR 00901
Monday – Sunday 10:30 am-9:00 pm
- St. Germain Known for special salads, selection of exquisite paninis, and soups. You can enjoy your dinner in calm and historic ambiance. It’s a good option for people with a vegetarian or gluten free diet too.
156 Sol Street, Old San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901
Tuesday – Saturday 11:30 am-4:00 pm / 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am-3:00 pm / 6:00 pm-11:00 pm
Monday – Closed
- Verde Mesa Creative gourmet cuisine.
107 Tetuan Street with San Jose Street, Old San Juan, PR 00901
Tuesday – Saturday 12:00 pm-3:00 pm / 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Marmalade International fine dining
317 Fortaleza Street, Old San Juan, PR 00901
Monday – Sunday 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Cinema Cafe Located at Cuartel Ballaja, it is an Indoor/ Outdoor restaurant with a spectacular view of fort El Morro. It’s perfect to have some drinks and the mojitos are great. After your dinner/ drinks you can also look for theater shows and movies that are presented in an old style small movie theater in the back of the restaurant.
Inside Cuartel de Ballaja, Fortaleza Street, Old San Juan, PR 00901
Tuesday – Thursday 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday – Sunday 11:00 am-11:00 pm